Concert tickets go on sale approximately one month prior to the show and can be bought online, from a choir member, or at the door!
Tickets bought online will NOT be sent to you; instead, PayPal will email you a proof of purchase which we will exchange for a ticket at the door.
FAQs about purchasing tickets online
- Q – How can I pay for a ticket purchased online?
You can pay using any major credit card or a PayPal account.
- Q – Is there a service fee for purchasing a ticket online ?
Yes. There is a small service fee for each ticket purchased.
- Q – Will tickets purchased online be sent to me by email or snail mail?
No. PayPal will issue an email invoice once your financial transaction is complete. The invoice is proof of purchase.
- Q – Do I need to bring my PayPal email invoice to the concert?
Yes. Your invoice needs to be presented at the door and it will be exchanged for a ticket.
- Q – What if I forget to bring my invoice to the concert?
Even though the volunteers who handle the front-of-house will have a record of tickets purchased online, it is best if you bring your invoice as proof positive.